Womens Burton / BINDINGS / RE:FLEX
Ultimate control and versatility from the legend for all-out comfort.
Lightweight, strong, and built to perform on any terrain, the Burton Escapade binding is the only choice for women who want it all. Slightly softer, more playful, and lighter weight than the Lexa binding, it offers the perfect balance of high-end comfort and a playful feel. Hammock technology in the ankle strap combined with the Kickback hi-back and Supergrip Capstrap™ literally wraps your entire boot in seamless comfort and response. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Canted Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD™
- STRAPS: Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel and Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]