Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: EST® Baseplate Construction, Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap™
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel
- Burton Bindings Warranty
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste