Burton Hitchhiker Blk/Mag 2017/2018
Mens Burton / BINDINGS /
Comfortable on the up, capable on the down. Get in the fast lane with splitboarding’s most dialed and reliable binding.
It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D’s Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- BASEPLATE: Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
- HI-BACK: Burton-Designed Single-Component Negative Lean Hi-Back with Quick-Adjust FLAD™
- STRAPS: Hammockstrap™ with FLEX Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- The Hitchhiker Binding mounts directly to 2015 and newer Burton splitboards without any additional hardware needed