Womens Burton / BINDINGS / RE:FLEX
The first women’s binding ever remains our most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad and B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]