Mens Burton / BINDINGS / RE:FLEX
The team’s favorite blends Burton’s top technologies with a freestyle focus.
Quickly becoming the go-to binding for the Burton team and beyond, the Malavita binding balances full wrap response around your boots with a mid-range flex that’s 100% focused on freestyle. Features like the Heel Hammock, Super Grip Capstrap™ and Asym Hammockstrap™ dial in response to the on-snow la vida of riders like Mark McMorris, Danny Davis, and Zak Hale. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) with a Burton board featuring The Channel™ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Black Wing colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Hi-Back Wing [Black Wing Colorway Only]
- STRAPS: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]