Mens Burton / BINDINGS / RE:FLEX
Blast in the binding built to outlast all takers with highly versatile mid-range response and unstoppable strength.
Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission™ binding during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. The workhorse of Burton’s binding lineup, it offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean and undoubtedly the best straps and buckles in the industry. Available in two models, mount the Mission EST® to a Burton Channel-equipped board for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex™ and mount the Missions on any board in the shop.
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: Reactstrap™ with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]