Burton Tourist Black 2017/2018
Mens Burton / BOOTS / SPEEDZONE /
The ultimate splitboarding boot with features that improve the climb without sacrificing downhill performance.
Skintrack or summit push, the Burton Tourist boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R&D, the Tourist features more negative flex than any other boot in the line to enhance comfort and glide in the skin track. Warmth is also key in the backcountry, which is why it boasts an array of insulating features including DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and a snow-proof construction. It’s also outfitted with the same trusted Vibram® sole found on the Driver X for billy goat grip and confidence when it matters most.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Built-in lace loops allow boot to be converted to traditional lacing]
- LINER: Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, and Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Heel Welt, Rubber Ice Spikes, and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and Increased Negative Flex for Improved Glide and Comfort in Touring Mode
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating